South Branch and North Branch Appointment Based Computer Usage
Summit County Library
Limited Public Computer Use
Call 970-668-4280 to book a public computer at the North Branch Library in Silverthorne and 970-453-3544 to book a computer at the South Branch Library in Breckenridge.
We are happy to provide access to the Summit County Library public computers while remaining in compliance with the State and County Public Health Order.
Please do not book a session at the library or enter the building if you are currently suffering from symptoms related to COVID-19 including: headache, sore throat, fever (100.4°F+), dry cough, recent inability to taste or smell, shortness of breath, body aches, fatigue, diarrhea, vomiting, or abdominal pain.
To help us maintain physical distancing protocols, you will be scheduled to use a specific computer with one person per computer. Individual adult public computer usage is Monday-Friday for 45 minutes each:
Starting Monday, June 1st session times will be:
Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 2:30 - 3:15pm and 3:30 - 4:30pm
Tuesday/Thursday: 9:30 - 10:15am and 10:30 - 11:15am
In an effort to keep the facilities safe for all library patrons and staff, please understand that Summit County Library must strictly adhere to the following protocols:
- This service is not available to children and teens under the age of 18.
- Patrons may book one session only per day.
- Only bring those items into the library which are necessary for your session.
- Only patrons wearing masks will be allowed access to the facility.
- While in the building, patrons are required to wear masks, observe physical distancing parameters, personal disinfecting protocols and follow the tape directions on the floor. Anyone not abiding by these parameters will be asked to leave.
- Patrons are not permitted to use other areas of the library. Patrons are asked not to linger in the commons areas.
- To maintain physical distancing, three public computers will be offered for use. Patrons will be scheduled to use a specific computer.
- Patrons may print up to five pages. There will be no cost for printing. Scan and copy services are not available.
- In order to observe the 6ft physical distancing protocol, staff will not be available to help patrons with computer questions.
- Please let us know if you have any special needs we should be made aware of prior to your visit.
- Please call 970-668-4280 at North Branch Library and 970-453-3544 at South Branch Library from your car when you arrive for your session.