Summit County Library COVID-19 Information
The Summit County Library is following guidance from Summit County officials on our response to COVID-19.
In the interest of protecting vulnerable community members, to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus all Summit County Libraries will be closed from Saturday, March 14th until further notice. We will continue to monitor the situation and seek advice from public health officials to determine when the libraries can reopen.
Summit County Government Resources:
Food, Medication, Mental Health Resources – (970)668-2940
Questions about COVID-19 – (303)389-1687; (877)462-2911
Questions about the Public Health Order – (970)668-2992
As a reminder, many of the library’s resources are available for free seven days a week:
- Search the Library catalog and place holds on items
- Check your library card to view your account or renew items
- Download an eBook or Audio eBook
- Video Streaming on Kanopy
- Rosetta Stone
- Free New York Times access
- Read a magazine using RBdigital, a free service that offers full digital copies of your favorite magazines to view on a computer or mobile device
- Tumblebooks is an online collection of animated, talking picture books which teach young children the joys of reading in a format they'll love.
- Search our databases
Official sources of information from state, national, and global health organizations are a good place to start to learn more about COVID-19.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Colorado (CDPHE)
- COVID-19 Facts for Coloradans (CDPHE)
- Colorado COVID-19 Daily Fast Facts (CDPHE)
- COVID-19 Resources for Schools in Colorado (CDE)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (CDC)
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak (WHO)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (NIH)