Creative Community Sketchbook Project
This month starts the Summit County Library Creative Community Sketchbook project!
We have 2 sketchbooks available for checkout at each Summit County Library.
Any age can check one out, as you would any library item, and share your art with our community. No experience needed. Follow the directions and return it for others to use and enjoy!
Our goal is "Connecting a Creative Community with collaborative composition.” The sketchbooks are available to anyone who wants to express themselves or create something new for others to experience.
Our community sketchbooks are 8.5″ x 11″ and are available on a first come, first served basis. Check the online catalog to see if a sketchbook is available for checkout or give us a call.
- 2-week checkout period.
- 5 pages to create on (diaries, memoirs, sketches, doodles, art)
- Sign, Initial and date your pages if you want.
- No sharpies, paint or anything that can bleed through the paper
- Age appropriate drawings only. (No swearing, nudity or political pictures.)
- Return the sketchbook in the bag to the circulation desk (not the bookdrop) at the library you checked it out from.
Questions? Email Genevieve.