Introducing: Unlimited Access to The Wall Street Journal!
The perks of being a Summit County Library member just got better!
You now have unlimited access to Wall Street Journal online through the library. You can:
- Unlimited access to the Wall Street Journal from anywhere
- Watch videos and listen to podcasts
- Personalize your account settings and features
- Receive email newsletters and alerts
- Create watchlists to track your favorite companies and indexes.
- Read the The Wall Street Journal Magazine
- Utilize The Wall Street Journal mobile apps for phones and tablets
- Take advantage of closed captioning, increased type size, and more accessibility features
How it works
With your Summit County Library account, you can access The Wall Street Journal remotely from your home computer, laptop, phone, or tablet.
- Visit summitcountylibraries.org
- Go to the Find It tab on the top menu bar
- Click Stream and Download the drop-down menu.
- Choose Magazines and Newspapers
- Scroll down until you findWall Street Journal search button
- Sign in using your Last Name and Summit County Library Card Numer.
- Click the Sign in button or create a Wall Street Journal account
- Read away!
Once you’ve redeemed your access through the library website, you can use your Wall Street Journal login information to access content on any device.
You will continue to have access for 10 days, but may continue renewing your access every as many times as you wish. There are no limits!
Note: If you are already a digital subscriber, you will not be able to use the library’s access code.
If you have any questions, give us a call at:
Main Library – (970) 668-4138
North Branch – (970) 668-4280
South Branch – (970) 453-3544